Atlas Repairs provides fully comprehensive service facilities from its workshops in West Thurrock but most servicing is arranged to take place at customer’s premises at a time convenient to the vehi
- Pre-arranged Atlas programmed service calls or service when required.
- Warranty and non-warranty repairs.
- Statutory Thorough Examinations (LOLER) and weight tests using calibrated weight test equipment.
- LOLER and weight test certification and other service documents sent directly by email.
- Authorised “LOLER Competent” trained engineers completing the thorough examination and assures the quality of service.
For more information on Statutory Thorough Examinations
LOLER (Lifting Operations and loading equipment regulations 1998) click here which relates to the health and safety at work regulations for all lifting equipment.
These regulations should be read in conjunction with “Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 PUWER” click this link click here for details on PUWER Whilst an annual weight test is not legally required all the major tail lift manufacturers recommend that it is completed annually to prove the lift is performing safely and correctly.
Manufacturers also recommend a weight test is carried out after any major repair to a tail lift again to prove it is operating safely and correctly. LOLER & Weight Certificates should be retained, as they may be called by the authorities in the event of a HSE accident investigation. Atlas Repairs system also retains copies of these certificates and can reproduce copies if required.
These Contracts are tailored to customers requirements to arrange servicing, LOLER inspections and weight tests at the required frequency and can also be set up to cover full R&M to include all parts and repairs for wear and tear including travel. All contracts have the advantage of a regular payment plan which simplifies budgeting etc.